Our clients are continuously expanding and as part of this growth we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Technical Training Specialist to join the team.
Based primarily in our Bracknell head office, the Technical Training Specialist will be a subject matter expert in the use of our award-winning customer experience solution.
The jobholder will design and deliver training in the use of our clients software to internal and external customers in new and bespoke ways, aiming to enable everyone to make best use of the platform.
As a Technical Training Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Delivery of in-room, Instructor Lead Training (ILT) and virtual training
- Ensure room requirements are advised of in good time eg need for IT or other equipment.
- Ensure training starts on time and keeps on-track.
- Emphasise group work and discussion to learn. Facilitate and coach as required.
- Ensure facilities are safe and compliant with any onsite policies/requirements.
- Test new delivery methods to ensure actual delivery is not hindered by foreseeable technical issues.
Use photo, video, presentation and instructional design software to design engaging learning materials for an ever involving product set.
Identifying learning needs/objectives for sessions/programmes and work with other Subject Matter Experts to design sessions that meet these needs effectively.
Produce documents or other summary information to support visual/virtual content.
Consider accessibility of content for those with special or learning needs.
- Schedule sessions, meeting room bookings, invites and tracking responses as required to ensure training is well attended and learners are prepared.
- Produce internal learning collateral or guides as necessary, advising on process as well as content.
- Ensure feedback and actions are collected from sessions / programmes.
- Prepare reports and analysis on learning data eg attendance, feedback.
- Add, remove and update user profiles on the LMS (Learning Management System).
- Load and monitor content onto the LMS.
- Frequent national and international travel is a requirement of this role. Most training will be facilitated at our headquarters in Bracknell but clients may require on-site training to minimise impact to their business and so willingness and ability to travel will be required.
The successful applicant will be presentable and highly articulate, showing a strong desire to communicate effectively at all levels. They will foster strong relationships with our clients and ensure long lasting bonds of trust. The jobholder will consider themselves to be an ambassador for our clients and clients brands.
2:1 or above degree required