Software Developer, .NET, C#, SQL Server, TDD 55-70k
Awesome opportunity for an experienced Software Developers to show of their skills, working for an award winning IT Technology company who are champions in their field.
Software Developer, .NET, C#, SQL Server, TDD, Berkshire, Slough, Reading Bracknell, M4 corridor. 55-70k
.NET, C#, Software Developers required. Our clients team is growing, within the Software Development team. Exciting projects, mind blowing technologies to work with. Berkshire based, Relocation package maybe available for the right candidates.
Here is what we are seeking
- Write code in appropriate languages, principally C# or .NET.
- Design the architecture of new application components and achieve internal sign off for development specifications where required.
- Develop back-end applications and features to meet customer/project requirements.
- Use the company’s chosen methodology/process eg Agile.
- Thoroughly test new features or developments to make sure they perform the desired task correctly in all cases. Test sites / applications in different environments as necessary.
- Work with Quality Assurance teams/processes to validate builds ready for launch.
- Launch development projects, staying available to ensure success. Ensure all change processes are followed.
- Ensure appropriate documentation/updates are provided to relevant colleagues/customers.
Maintenance & improvement
- Problem solve and fix bugs as discovered/reported.
- Perform ongoing maintenance or upgrade of the platform as required, following internal change procedures at all times.
- Review colleagues’ code and work as required prior to changes.
- Build and maintain databases when relevant.
- Share ideas and work on projects for improving applications, process or the wider platform.
Software Developer Profile
Degree Educated – from a Russell Group of Universities.
Good experience in SQL and using relation databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and PostGRES
Experience working with an Agile environment, in particular Scrum, and applying supporting practices such as TDD (Test Driven Development).