Due to our clients rapid global expansion, they are looking for an ambitious and creative Senior Solutions Consultant to join our sales team. As a Senior Solutions Consultant you will deliver compelling software solutions to clients, ensuring that their needs are consistently met and exceeded.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the telecommunications ecosystem and a strong background in a client - facing SaaS or CCaaS environment. The candidate will have a history of engaging at CXO level, leveraging a consultancy based approach, with a particular focus around personalisation of the messaging based on the buying centre's role.
This role is located in our head office in Berkshire.
This is an office-based vacancy and as such we expect all applicants to be able to reliably commute to our offices a minimum of 3-4 days per week as per their hybrid working policy.
- Work with Sales and liaises directly with technical and senior customer contacts to establish an in depth understanding of customer business objectives & technical requirements.
- Identify and develop technical solutions from the Company portfolio in line with customer requirements.
- Build positive relationships with the product, provisioning and support teams to ensure the solution has buy-in and can be effectively delivered and supported.
- Build strong relationships with the customer and client, ensuring they receive exceptional service.
- Analyse requirements and design the appropriate customer solution.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge and understanding of suppliers and their processes to ensure that proposed solutions can be delivered in required timescales.
- Produce costs to support the technical design as required.
- Provide design solutions for additional customer requirements, working with the Engineering and Product Management departments to assist in the standardisation of bespoke solutions and service.
Knowledge and Awareness
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s products and services and be able to communicate this technical knowledge to all audiences.
- Develop and maintain expert technical sector knowledge, with an understanding of a specific technical or market sector in order to ensure credibility to the customer and their confidence that the proposed technical solution meets their specific requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. 2:1 or above.
- Demonstrable experience as a Solutions Consultant or Architect, typically of at least 4 years.
- Highly technical background, specifically within the CCaaS or Saas space.
- Experience in building bespoke technical solutions.
Proven ability to form strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to be able to manage multiple work streams.
- Highly creative and analytical.