Quality & Compliance Executive is responsible for supporting the Group’s quality, environmental and security certifications, alongside regulatory requirements. This is to ensure that at all times the business complies with and is prepared for external audits from appointed certification, regulatory or customer auditors. They are also responsible for supporting the agreement, documentation and updating of Company processes and procedures.
Policies, processes and procedures
In accordance with certification requirements, support and help implement management strategies and plans that deliver the Company’s business objectives.
- Establish and maintain the Compliance and Regulatory Calendar
- Ensure departments are aware of the requirements and timetable to support the Calendar.
- Ensure departments develop, agree and document processes and procedures. Track evidence to assure compliance.
- Ensure policies, processes and procedures are clear and establish objective standards of performance.
- Coordinate and document audits of key processes and procedures.
- Coordinate training and awareness activities to support colleagues in delivering their responsibilities around Information Security and Compliance in particular Data Privacy.
- Liaising with the People department ensure all colleagues are trained and updated on Quality, Security, Environmental, Privacy requirements and standards as directed by the CISO.
ISO and other certifications
- Operational coordinator of all ISO and other certifications (ISO 9001, 14001, 22301, 27001, PCI-DSS).
- Liaise with external certificating bodies to keep certifications current at all times and establish the annual calendar for audit visits.
- Proactively raise identified risks to compliance, ensuring management have good time to address any process or other compliance issues before external audits.
- Develop and maintain a Group wide Risk Register covering all areas of the business.
- Arrange and participate in review meetings as required by each certification.
- Maintain clear, regular and engaging communication across the business to ensure colleagues understand and are prepared for any external audits.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent, or substantial additional work experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practice in the area of Quality Systems
- Experience of managing ISO or other certifications
- problem solver, able to devise creative and cost-effective solutions
- Strong MS Office skills