Due to our clients continued expansion they have a new opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join our dedicated Operations department.
As an experienced, value driven Product Manager you will be pivotal in providing product leadership to our business.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a real difference, this is the role for you!
The Person of Product Manager
- BA/Bsc degree and substantial relevant experience preferably within the cloud contact centre sector, SaaS, UcaaS, OR Telecoms
- Demonstrable experience of working in an Agile or equivalent
- Responsible for product planning and delivery throughout the product development lifecycle
- Defining, developing and communicating the product roadmaps
- Collating and refining requests into final design briefs
- Championing our client’s perspective/ needs and optimize commercial impact environment
- Substantial experience in a Product Management/Development role
- Experience using JIRA or an equivalent workflow tool
Customer Focus: it will be critical that the jobholder considers the bigger picture outside of a pure software development viewpoint. It is crucial they takes account of the suitability for customers, and impact on other aspects of the business, such as sales, systems and operations.
Speed of Delivery: the jobholder must be able to clearly define product priorities and understand customer implications. They will have to plan effectively and able to demonstrate effective time management, on both a personal level, and in terms of obtaining realistic and achievable commitments from other business areas and external parties.
Ownership: the jobholder must take full responsibility for their products to ensure they are delivered effectively. They will demonstrate ownership of resources and be able to manage issues to resolution. Where necessary, the jobholder will identify preventative action to prevent recurrence.
Product Owner for Product Sprints
- Identify customer needs/business requirements for product development. Collate and refine requests into final design briefs.
- Prioritise workload for product development.
- Make design decisions that demonstrate delivery of design specifications.
- Ensure product changes are in line with the overall business strategy.
- Working with Other Departments
- Act as a product specialist and “go-to” person for assigned products.
- Provide product knowledge to Sales and Solution Consultants to assist with bids.
- Share delivery timeframes with the Project Management team.
- Liaise with Engineering Services to ensure the priority of bugs is understood.
- Provide internal training or awareness of products as required.
- Evangelise the product internally and externally.
- Develop and deliver training to Sales and other departments as required