Our clients are a top tier IT Technology, focusing on cutting edge technologies with top tier clients, they are seeking to hire an experienced IT Support Engineer.
Manages generally small to medium sized projects in accordance with the Company’s project methodology and to a high level of customer satisfaction. Assists in the sales process as required, and then brings customer orders to a live status balancing the need for a speedy, cost-effective and customer-oriented delivery experience.
- Initiate projects in accordance with any project management methodology in force from time to time and establish the appropriate level of project documentation and control for the project being managed.
- Ensure projects are delivered within tolerance: time to project completion date, cost and quality.
- Ensure that all project documentation is maintained to a high standard and that all project deliverables meet the customer’s expectations of performance and quality.
- Establish an appropriate test plan according to customer requirements.
- Manage virtual project teams as required.
- Process Management and Improvement
- Ensure projects have met key milestones before they progress to subsequent delivery stages.
- Implement appropriate project controls at the initial project initiation stage including any risk, issue logs or change control methods as per internal processes.
- Ensure internal systems and reporting tools are maintained to reflect the current state of a project.
- Undertake project debriefs to identify, review and propose improvements that you, the project management team, the wider business and customers will benefit from.
- PRINCE2 or equivalent Project Management training/certification, ITIL,
- Degree Educated, 2:1 or above.
- Experience working in the IT and Telecoms sector
- Cloud Computing
- Contact Centre