IT Project Manager, Agile, Prince, Waterfall, Cloud, SaaS
Project Manager, Telecoms, SaaS, Voice, Contact Centre, Cloud, Agile, Waterfall, Software Integration, Software Delivery
- Project management of software delivery and software systems integration for customers
- Discovery / scoping projects
- Structured PM methods such as Prince / PMI
- Agile & Waterfall software methods
- Producing and maintaining project plans
- Tracking dependencies and managing risks and issues
- Managing change
- Tracking budgets
- Close liaison with senior internal stakeholders
- Building relationships and interfacing between customers and disparate teams
- Producing agreed status updates and attending project board meetings
- Degree educated / ideally with strong academic background
- Our clients, customers require high performance enterprise class web solutions so you will be stimulated and challenged by end-to-end complex remits and enjoy working alongside and collaborating with highly technical experts who are always looking to progress as they operate in a friendly, tight knit environment at the top of their game.
- Ideal background would be from software centric companies delivering complex bespoke projects or software integration often into large businesses which can require the ability to work with a variety of approaches such as Agile / Waterfall etc.
- Experienced in working with the software development lifecycle, cloud platforms and/or the development of hardware and software.
- Project Mnager within Contact centre or Unified Communications experience within a SaaS Industry preferred.
- A great opportunity and challenge for an already seasoned project manager to up skill, be stimulated and join an award-winning company.
DEGREE education vital: 2:2 or above