HR (Human Resources) Director-100-140K -Director Level, Chief Of Peoples. Technology company, who are on top of their game, Global HR Director.
The HR Director leads the provision of all People/HR team services and activities. They work with the Senior Leadership Team as trusted advisor and Business Partner to devise and align People/HR team strategies with immediate and long-term business goals and strategic objectives. This role requires both a strategic and hands-on approach.
- Find: the jobholder takes responsibility for the Talent Acquisition function, ensuring the Company can find and on-board suitable new colleagues who will provide long service.
- Engage: the jobholder works with management to provide a motivating and engaging environment where committed colleagues can do their best work.
- Develop: working with management to provide development opportunities for colleagues is a key deliverable for the jobholder, ensuring colleague performance continuously improves.
introducing initiatives that keep colleagues within the Business, developing their careers in-house rather than leaving.
People Strategy, Policy and Administration
Develop, recommend and implement as agreed, People/HR plans to support the growth of the business and to meet its objectives, whilst retaining flexibility for change management and within budget.
Ensure all policies, procedures and contracts relating to HR and Health and Safety are up to date and legally compliant.
Data analysis: collect and review data on engagement, absence, performance and other appropriate measures to inform Company and departmental improvement projects.
Compliance and Administration: management of HR records, contracts, legal and regulatory compliance, management information. Ensure activities meet with health and safety, environmental policies and general duty of care.
Lead Day-to-Day People/HR Team Activities
- Source, secure and on-board new colleagues through robust and thorough Talent Acquisition processes.
- Promote and encourage a positive corporate culture in line with the Company’s Cultural Values.
- Oversee appropriate processes and procedures that assess and feedback colleague job performance.
- Provide day to day advice and best practice information to colleagues and management as required.
- Implement appropriate capability, disciplinary and grievance measures to effectively resolve employee relations issues.
- Implement and maintain appropriate succession planning activities in agreement with management.
- Work with heads of department to devise training and career development plans for their areas.
- Oversee sourcing and booking of training as approved.
- Provide management coaching and training as required.
- Support and input to graduate training scheme content and delivery.
- Ensure smooth processing and risk mitigation with any terminations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject, from a Leading University
- CIPD membership/certification, preferably Level 7
- A strong track-record in HR generalist and change management roles
- Strong experience in managing complex and sensitive employee relations issues, including disciplinary, capability, grievance and organisational restructuring programmes and projects
- A strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions
- Experience of delivering strategic learning and development projects to improve business performance at all levels