Graduate Technical Engineer – Computer Science, STEM, Mathematics, Physics, Natural Sciences, Electrical Engineering Graduate who wants to work with great technologies such as AI, Machine2Machine learning, cloud applications, unified communications, software solutions, IT security and project applications; The list goes on, 2: 1 or higher with (1.7 to 2.3). Very up to good.
Education, career development and ongoing support. Must have excellent customer focus, problem solving skills, and a solid attention to detail. Salary 34-45 euros p / year.
Our customers pride themselves on their core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. This ethos is reflected time and again in their quality products and our ability to provide quick and responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate employees, they are looking for new members to further uphold our beliefs and catalyze further successes as we expand globally.
With a desire to be successful, you will be a central part of our customers’ fantastic technical support team. With a wide variety of customers, in-depth training, and encouragement within the culture, our customers want you!
- Technical problem solving
- Maintaining a commitment to keeping customers informed and building and maintaining relationships of trust with customers
- Excellent customer service at all times
- 2: 1 Bachelor in Computer Science / STEM / Mathematics / Physics / Natural Sciences,
- Experience the delivery of technical information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical people
- Experience or knowledge of database query language (i.e. SQL), or a desire to learn
- Some programming languages would be beneficial or ready to learn
- Good experience in a customer-oriented role
- Candidates willing to move Post Covid are encouraged to apply. Will be remote controlled while COVID restrictions may require training once restrictions are relaxed.