As a Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- In general, prepare for the Sales department a range of collateral, campaigns and presentations for bids and general materials for prospects.
- Proof read bid and other Sales-related material.
- Research and analyse market data/other business approaches in order to identify and tailor messages to specific audiences.
- Continuously learn about our products and services in order to fully inform content creation.
- Support campaign work across international marketplaces as required.
- Support analysis of marketing performance data, looking for trends and improvement opportunities.
- Update the marketing database and CRM as required.
- Assist with the creation of long-term marketing plans.
- Provide regular updates to marketing management on project/task progress.
- Build positive relationships with other departments to support effective content creation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.(2:1) or above with excellent Pre-University Education
- Marketing industry-recognised qualifications eg CIM.
- Experience in promoting a brand or a product, desirable but not essential.
- Experience in delivering customer service/communications, desirable but not essential..
- A positive attitude and aptitude for team-work.
- Proven written and spoken communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
Our clients mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
They take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
Our Clients knows that inclusivity drives innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive workforce of every race, gender, religion, orientation, or disability. They have devoted to people, and nurture talent and development.