The Digital Marketing Specialist oversees all digital marketing programs to generate inbound inquiries and the nurture of these to progress to Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) status.
- Plan and implement a digital strategy that feeds into the wider objectives of the Marketing department and the company as a whole
- Represent the company on all appropriate digital channels and maintain profiles on each one with relevant and engaging content
- Ensure that all digital channels and materials adhere to the company’s brand guidelines and align with the agreed messaging
- Manage the company’s LinkedIn sponsored updates account, including designing graphics, writing content, creating landing pages, defining audiences, and A/B testing of variations in order to optimise results
- Manage the company’s Google Ads account, including researching keywords, writing ads, analysing results, and continually testing and optimising Ads for increased click rates
- Work closely with the content team to plan digital distribution campaigns around upcoming content releases
- Work with the website team to optimise website landing pages for digital campaigns and build pages around lead generation forms
- Outbound Marketing Automation
- Manage administration of the company’s Marketing Automation platform (Act-On)
- Manage and maintain the marketing databases, uploading contacts from various sources, ensuring data is high-quality and up-to-date, and segmenting the databases effectively to optimise nurture programmes
- Design, write, and send attractive, relevant, and engaging personalised outbound marketing emails designed to deliver key messaging and content to nurture contacts through the marketing funnel
2:1 or above degree from a Russell Group of Universities.