Our clients is a leading provider of cloud communications solutions. They help businesses across the globe to enhance their customer engagement and experience.
What we are looking for in a candidate for them,
As they expand globally, they are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to support the wider marketing and sales team in developing end-to-end lead nurture, email campaigns and marketing funnels within Marketo.
Forming a key component of the Marketing function, the Automation Specialist will champion the marketing automation platform, optimise programs for lead nurture and ensure that the marketing database is well maintained.
Location. South East England, Berkshire, £43-45k
This is an office-based vacancy and as such we expect all applicants to be willing to commute to our offices a minimum of 3-4 days per week as per our hybrid working policy.
- Manage the company’s Marketing Automation platform (Adobe Marketo).
- Maintain the marketing databases, uploading contacts from various sources, ensuring data is high-quality and up-to-date, and segmenting the databases effectively to optimise nurture programmes.
- Build and send attractive, relevant, and engaging targeted emails designed to deliver key messaging and content to nurture contacts through the marketing funnel.
- Build and optimise automated outbound email delivery programmes to ensure regular communications with relevant segments.
- Test and analyse variations in design, wording, subject lines, etc., for continual optimisation of KPIs.
- Update the marketing database and CRM as required.
- Develop KPIs that provide meaningful analysis of performance.
MQL Nurture and Handover
- Oversee the process of qualifying high-quality Marketing Qualified Leads.
- Oversee the handover of Marketing Qualified Leads to the Sales teams and apply feedback from Sales to digital marketing activities.
- Report on MQL generation to Senior Leadership Team and calculate contribution of Marketing activities to pipeline values.
- Support campaign work across international marketplaces as required.
- Support brand and communications activities, e.g. PR, web and video projects.
- Contribute to internal communications and events to promote our culture.
- Support the sales department with a range of targeted collateral, campaigns and presentation preparation.
- Build positive relationships with other departments to support effective lead generation and content creation.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Enterprise-level Marketing Automation platforms, e.g. Adobe Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, or Salesforce Pardot.
- Proven experience in developing and nurturing leads sourced through marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience in delivering external and internal communications.
- Experience of analysing campaign data to provide meaningful insights.
- Experience of running marketing campaigns, including digital.
- Highly creative.
- Good written and spoken communication, able to articulate technical concepts in straightforward language.