Our clients are champions in the fields of Technology, which include, SaaS, Cloud, Ai, Contact Center, Unified Comms, Security and Consultancy. Award winning company seeking DevOps Engineer £55-60k. Degree educated (Preferred)
- Facilitate the transition from traditional web applications and services to container-based alternatives with an end-goal of moving to a fully orchestrated environment
- Work closely with members of the development teams to deploy containers quickly and efficiently and own the deployment standards to provide a consistent and scalable solution.
- Manage and improve automated test suites and framework (Jenkins)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of our clients CI Pipeline (Jenkins, Harbor, Puppet).
- Develop/document tools and processes to drive and improve customer experience
- Work closely with members of the development, operations, security, provisioning, NOC and support teams to ensure a stable transition from development to staging and production.
- Maintain systems and tooling responsible for continuous delivery
Prepare technical handovers to rest of our teams in Operations and Support.