Berkshire, South East, £60-70k
The Customer Success Manager works across our clients functions to accelerate customer successes (outcomes). Working directly with our customers to understand their challenges and how we can leverage our clients existing solutions to improve their CX. Identifying opportunities for future growth and leading the CSAT framework throughout their lifecycle with our client.
- Impact – using customer defined baseline metrics, accelerate customer success outcomes that result in external case studies and recommendations.
- Net Revenue Retention – meet NRR targets through retention of existing customers with uplift and growth in the services we offer.
- Customer Satisfaction – leading CSAT scores across the defined interaction points with targeted action plans to maintain.
- An ambassador for the Red(wood) carpet customer experience across all customer-facing departments.
- Identify and propose customer success criteria and CX opportunities within the bid process.
- Work with key customers to understand their industry, value drivers and business processes.
- Train, coach and mentor colleagues in customer success drivers and framing CX.
- Organise and host customer workshops which directly address the customer’s key challenges, providing solutions which deliver their required outcomes.
- Adoption, utilisation and customer satisfaction
- Understand customer’s usage and adoption of the solutions they have and identify opportunities.
- Focus on optimising the existing products and solutions.
- Identify synergies between customer aspirations and solution capabilities now and in development.
- Drive customer satisfaction, working with teams across the critical moments in the customer lifecycle to address areas of development and recognise what great looks like.
- Demonstrate the impact of our products and services through ROI discussions in service reviews and workshops.
- Identify opportunities where we can provide additional value for customers in sharing and leveraging CX, deployment and UX best practice.
- Work closely with marketing teams to showcase our products and services, case studies and facilitating reference opportunities.
- Hold lesson learnt sessions across functions to identify areas for improvement.
Set targeted action plans to address root cause and work across functions to ensure delivery of these.
- Take personal ownership of customer escalations and paint points, working across functions to overcome these and improve our CX.
- Provide weekly review of customer success impacts and how you’ve driven improvements for the organisation (sell, build, run) and customers.
- 10yrs+ working in contact centres at a senior leadership level
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, business or leadership
- Seen as a CX leader within your sector
- Proven track record of delivering transformation change projects through stakeholder management
- Substantial experience in implementing cloud solutions within a contact centre
Experience in implementing customer satisfaction frameworks and insight analysis